Join The Board
To apply to be a member of the Schools of Dreams’ Board of Directors, you must complete this form and submit it with a copy of your current resume.
For more information about the application process, please contact: Franca Hoda,
1. Directors must be at least 18 years old.
2. Undischarged bankrupts are ineligible to serve as directors.
3. Schools of Dreams is a located in the Greater Toronto-Hamilton-Waterloo area. This role, therefore, is best suited for candidates that live in Southern Ontario.
4. Schools of Dreams is a located in the Greater Toronto-Hamilton area. This role, therefore, is best suited for candidates that live in Southern Ontario.
5. A director is expected to commit the time required to perform board and committee duties. The minimum time commitment is likely a minimum of 20 hours per month. In addition to being part of the Board, it is expected that all Board Members will be part of at least 1 Standing Committee of the Board or to participate on a Task Force from time-to-time.
6. Directors must fulfill the requirements and responsibilities of their position, such as preparing for and attending board and committee meetings, upholding their fiduciary obligations and working cooperatively and respectfully with other board members.
Directors must comply with legislation governing the corporation, the corporation‘s bylaws and policies, and all other applicable rules.